Team Ninja has released the official specs for the PC version of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, however the port falls short of its console counterparts.
While console owners already have their hands on Dead or Alive 5: Last Round, PC gamers will have to wait a little longer, as the Steam version was delayed to 3/30. Earlier today, developer Team Ninja posted the official list of in-game features and mechanics for the upcoming Steam release. Some DOA fans may be displeased with the Steam port, as not only will online multiplayer not be available at launch, but the PC version will also lack the “Soft Engine”, and some of the visual effects are limited to their PS3/PS4 counterparts:
- Resolution: 720p, 1080p, 4K
- Effects: Equivalent to PS3 version
- Shadows/Shading: Adjustable, base is equivalent to PS4 version
- Anti-Aliasing: Adjustable
- Characters: 34
- Stages: 36 (Missing “The Danger Zone”, “The Crimson”)
- Costumes: 400 (31 additional included, the rest to be DLC)
- Hair Customization: Present
- Soft Engine: Not present in PC version
- Character Selection: Equivalent to PS4 version
- Modes: All modes present at launch, except for Online
- Extras: All Extra features are present, except for Movie Theater “Gravure” DLC
- Controller: Supported, though Vibration function is not present
The Steam version of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round will release on 3/30 for $39.99.
Source: Team Ninja
Image courtesy of Team Ninja, Koei Tecmo
Leave a comment below!