Wallets and the bank accounts beware- the Steam Summer Sale has officially begun.
As PC gamers may know, this time of year spells disaster for those hard-earned savings. The annual Steam Summer Sale began this morning on Valve’s cloud-based gaming platform. The yearly event features discounts on select games and software through June 22, with sales typically ranging between 5%-85%. Some searching is required, however several bundles can be found on Steam, highlighting franchises, developers and publishers:
- 2K 10th Anniversary Bundle ($48.72, -87%)
- Dead Rising Franchise Pack ($29.89, -54%)
- Eidos Anthology ($31.19, -85%)
- F.E.A.R. Collection ($27.49, -50%)
- Metro Redux Bundle ($9.99, -80%)
- Valve Complete Pack ($24.99, -75%)
A selection of 15 titles will be discounted every 12 hours as part of Steam’s “Flash Sales”, along with daily deals that are unlocked by those participating in the ongoing “Monster Steam Community Event” mini-game.
Again, the Steam Summer Sale will end on 6/22; titles are available for PC, Mac and Linux respectively.