Guilty Gear Xrd REV2 is getting some retailer-exclusive extras in Japan, one of which includes a laser-etched glass Dizzy collectible.
With the release of Guilty Gear Xrd REV2 just one month away, several Japanese retailers are now offering exclusive digital and physical items for loyal customers who pre-order the PS4 version. Depending on the outlet, Guilty Gear fans can receive custom PS4 Home Themes, cloth posters, bookmarks or even a special Limited Edition. Participating retailers and their extras are listed as follows:
- 7net: Digital Wallpaper Pack
- Gamers Online Shop: Answer Character Multi-Cloth
- AmiAmi: Dizzy Character Arcade Pass Case
- Neowing: Character Bookmark Set (Jam Kuradoberi, Baiken, Millia Rage, May)
- Rakuten Books: Custom PS4 Home Theme featuring Sol, Baiken and Answer
- Amazon Japan: Custom PS4 Home Theme featuring Sol Badguy
- Imagine Web Shop: Large Jack-O Cloth Poster
- Ebten: Famitsu DX Pack 3D Crystal Set, 11,800y/$108.61
– (Limited Edition containing a GGXrd REV2 Tapestry Poster, Answer Character Microfiber Cloth, 25 Bromide Character Win-Pose Cards, Baiken Coffee/Tea Mug, Illuminated laser-etched Dizzy 3D Crystal Cube, Physical Soundtrack [for early buyers])
The retail listings above are strictly for the PS4 version; the PS3 release will be distributed as both a digital upgrade of Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- and a stand-alone game through PSN. The Famitsu DX Pack from Ebten is listed at 11,800y/$108.61, and can also be ordered through Amazon Japan.
Guilty Gear Xrd REV2 will release on 5/25 in Japan, and on the following day for North America and Europe; the PC version does not have an official release date as of this time.