To commemorate Comiket 88, a plethora of Japanese-developed and influenced titles are currently on sale through Steam.
This month marks the 88th Comiket gaming and comic book convention in Japan. Held in the Tokyo Big Sight exhibition center in Tokyo, Japan, “Comic Market” is a mecca of self-published manga, music from independent Japanese artists, video games and other rare and eclectic collectible items. While the event won’t begin until Aug. 14, Steam is currently hosting a “Doujin Sale”, celebrating Comiket’s 88th event.
A wide variety of Japanese-developed and inspired titles are included, representing a wide assortment of popular Japanese genres. Among the highlights are D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die, La Mulana, Gigantic Army and Nekopara Vol. 1. Additional selections from the 52 Doujin Sale titles are listed below:
- Croixleur Sigma, $3.19 (-60%)
- Ether Vapor Remaster, $3.19 (-60%)
- 99 Spirits, $3.39 (-66%)
- RefleX, $3.99 (-50%)
- Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils, $6.69 (-33%)
- Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition HD, $4.01 (-33%)
- Mitsurugi Kamui Hikage, $2.49 (-75%)
- Vanguard Princess, $1.74 (-65%)
- Gigantic Army, $2.99 (-50%)
- La Mulana, $4.94 (-67%)
- Nekopara Vol. 1, $4.99 (-50%)
- D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die, $11.25 (-25%)
Comiket 88 will be held in Tokyo, Japan this weekend, with Steam’s Doujin Sale ending on 8/18.